Language Setup Guide
Microsoft Windows XP
In order to setup your computer to support Arabic language, follow the following procedures:
1. Click [Start]
2. Click [Control Panel]
3. From Control Panel, select Date, Time, Language and regional settings
5. From the Language Tab, check the box that says 'Install files for complex script and right to left fonts including Thai
6. You will get a message says, “You choose to install files for complex script…”
7. You will got another massage says “ the requested files already copied to your computer, if you want to copy it again you need the Windows XP CD ROM. Do you want to copy it again?
- Setup program will start. You will be prompted to restart the computer”.
- Select restart
8. Repeat the previous steps (from 1-4) until you reach the screen number (4) and press on advance
9. Go for “select to match the language version of the non Unicode programs you need to use”
10. Press the down arrow and select Arabic (it will not make a difference what Arabic country you choose. Any country should work) and press ok
11. You will be prompted again to restart the computer. Select restart
Repeat the previous steps (from 1-4) until you reach the screen number (4) and press on Details the following screen appears
12. Press on add and select “Arabic key board language”.
- Press ok
Enjoy your great mother language
Microsoft Windows 2000
In order to load the Arabic support for MS Windows 2000. Follow the following procedures
Enjoy your great mother language.
Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, or NT 4.0